Letras que falam por mim (Parte 2)

Para completar minha pequena seleção de letras que falaram por mim em 2010, aí vai a segunda parte do post... Nos vemos em 2011! Que este novo ano que se inicia seja de muita paz, saúde, proteção, amor e prosperidade para todos nós e aqueles que amamos! Um beijo!

Pat via Kings Of Convenience:
I'd rather dance with you than talk with you
So why don't we just move into the other room
There's space for us to shake, and hey, I like this tune

Pat via The Specials:
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think
Enjoy yourself, while you're still in the pink
The years go by, as quickly as you wink
Enjoy yourself, enjoy yourself,
It's later than you think

Pat via The Doors (na versão dos Ramones):
Take it easy, baby
Take it as it comes
Don't move too fast if you want your love to last
You've been movin' much too fast

Pat via Etta James:
I want a Sunday kind of love
A love to last past Saturday night
And I’d like to know it’s more than love at first sight
And I want a Sunday kind of love

Pat via Nina Simone:
I've got life, I've got my freedom
I've got life, I'm gonna keep it

****
Well I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Pat via Ida Maria:
I'm the queen of the world
I bump into things
I spin around in circles
And I'm singing
Why can't I stay like this
Dear God
Let me be young
Let me stay please
Let me stay like this

Pat via Feist:
Clouds part just to give us a little sun

Pat via DePedro:
Sólo contigo, solo soy feliz si yo te miro
Basta tu aliento, para que me sienta como el viento

Pat via Radio Tarifa:
Vuelvo a sentir
No lo creí
Vuelvo a nacer
La sal, la vida
Ya me acuerdo
Te vi asomar
Tus ojos
Sin palabras
La química
Sonrisas, miradas y todo

Pat via Aretha Franklin:
Just let me love you tonight
Forget about tomorrow
My darling won't
You hold me tight
And never let
Never let me go

Pat via Martha and The Vandellas:
Whenever I’m with him
Something inside
Starts to burning
And I’m filled with desire,
Could it be the devil in me?
Or is this the way loves supposed to be?

Pat via Zeca Baleiro:
Ando tão à flor da pele
Qualquer beijo de novela
Me faz chorar
Ando tão à flor da pele
Que teu olhar "flor na janela"
Me faz morrer
Ando tão à flor da pele
Meu desejo se confunde
Com a vontade de não ser
Ando tão à flor da pele
Que a minha pele
Tem o fogo
Do juízo final...

Pat via Titãs:
Porque eu sei que é amor
Eu não peço nada em troca
Porque eu sei que é amor
Eu não peço nenhuma prova

Pat via Just Jack:
So let's just hold on to
What we've got right now

Pat via La Macanita:
Más fuerte que la tristeza
Son las guitarras y el sol
Las calles del corazón
La curva de la belleza

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails